LTC 80 Scheme Air India Fare Search Tool for Government Employees
Air India LTC 80 Fare List Calculator for Government Employees
Looking for Air India fares for the Leave Travel Concession (LTC) 80 scheme? Our Air India LTC fare calculator makes it easy for central government officers to book air tickets and travel with their families. Check out the latest Air India domestic fares – instant and advance purchase fares – from August 2022 to June 2023.
Our Air India LTC 80 Fare List is updated as of 1.12.2021. Simply enter the first two letters of your origin and destination city, select from the dropdown list, and click submit to see the fare list immediately in PDF format. Please note that some sectors may not be operational.
The LTC 80 fare table features two flight charges: HLTC (Economy Class) and DLTC (Business Class). Please be aware that fares are subject to change without prior notice, so always check before booking.
– Above charges apply per coupon
– If your fare is non-refundable, your basic fare will be forfeited
– Re-issuance fees and fare differences apply if you need to make changes
– Change/refund fees for LTC tickets will be as applicable for the highest Business or Economy Class fare
– Fares are subject to change without notice
– Infant fares: Base fare of INR 3750/- & INR 1250/- in Business & Economy, respectively, plus taxes/fees/charges as applicable
Don’t miss out on the latest Air India LTC 80 fare list. Check it out today and book your next family vacation with ease!